My hobbies



HEY HEY HEYYY!
IT'S ME AGAIN


Hi guys,so my name is Tiarahma Nur Hapsya.Now,i'm gonna tell you about my hobbies and my favorite activity.

So you know what,my hobbies is i really like play soccer and i think that's pretty cool cause i can do what i like and make my body fit and healthy.Instead of playing soccer ,i like to watch a movie,my favorite genre is drama,sci-fi,action and many more but i don't like a horror movie.I like watching movies because I like when someone has to portray a character that is different from its original nature besides that in every film I get the meaning of the film that I watch and it's really cool and also I like acting because I always like to watch movies other than getting meaning I can also add insight into acting


and my favorite activity that I like is watching movies (again) and I like playing video games besides that I also like to sleep. I like to sleep because I can rest my body and make my mind fresh and I'm sure that you also like to sleep right?

thanks for reading my blog and please tell me what your favorite hobbies and activities are, you can answer in the comments column

Komentar

Postingan Populer