MY GOAL AND MY AMBITION

 

MY GOAL AND MY AMBITION


    Hi ,it's me Tiarahma .So, I will tell you about myself again ,but it's kind of different because I will tell you about my dream and my goal. 

    Well, if check my other post on my blog ,you will know that I'm a girl who like playing soccer. Apart from that I like playing soccer ,I also like to writing poetry and listening to music. Writing poetry makes me happy and makes me love myself ,but also writing poetry makes me reduce my stress and anxiety. And when I listen to music ,it makes me feel calm and energetic at the same time.

    To be honest ,I don't have my favorite song because my favorite song based on my what I feel that time. If I'm happy ,I'll listen to energetic music like rock and hip hop but if I'm sad or not in the mood for something energetic ,I probably listen to music that more calm and slow tempo. And for now maybe my favorite song is "Lover" by Taylor Swift , "How Far I'll go" by Alessia Cara and "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran. (FYI ,I'M IN THE GOOD MOOD NOW)

    Now, I'll tell you something about my dream and my goal .Well, honestly I'm afraid of growing up ,because I'm scared of adult activities. For example ,every day you have to wake up and go for work ,pay bills and wait for the weekend ,I feel like it's boring *sorry* and that activities makes me scared.

    Yes ,I'm afraid of growing up but doesn't mean that I don't have dream. I have a lot of dreams inside my head ,I want to become soccer player ,I want to be a songwriter , I want to be an actress and I want to be a sociologist. And when I grow up and graduate from high school ,I want to study at UNPAD (Universitas Padjajaran) ,because one of my dreams is that I want to become a sociologist .

 I love my life and I'm not gonna waste it. So ,I have to fight for it.

    I think that's enough. I hope you got a point about my goal and my ambition and please tell me something about your dreams. Well ,if you want to tell me about your dreams ,you can comment below. Thank you for reading my blog ,have a nice day and see you!!




"IF YOU CAN DREAM IT ,YOU CAN DO IT"
-WALT DISNEY-



Komentar

Postingan Populer