THIS IS ME!

THIS IS ME!



I wanna introduce myself,my name is Tiarahma Nur Hapsya,but you can call me Tia or Wawaw.I'm fifteen years old.I was born in Bandung,31 March 2004.I really love dinosaur and i can playing soccer too

Some people always ask,why i'm in love with dinosaur?Because i feel like dinosaur and i have a connection,that's weird right?(i know).I love dinosaur since i watch a movie about dinosaur after that i'm in love with dinosaur until now.My favorite dinosaur is Triceratops and T-Rex,but i love all dinosaur.

Many people ask me,why i can play soccer?Because when i was 6 ,i always practice and play soccer until now.I play soccer with boys because my other friend do not understand how playing soccer.So,when i was 8 ,i can do juggling.And now i'm trying to do a new trick's.

And i like super hero too.My favorite super hero is Captain America and Spider Man.I like Captain America because i think Captain America is very strong and have a great leadership.I like Captain America when i watch Captain America:The First Avengers.

Komentar

Postingan Populer